These beautiful Fairtrade roses are the perfect choice to send to show you care. From weddings, anniversaries, a new baby, in sympathy, or simply because you think they’re beautiful!
White roses are often associated with purity, marriage, everlasting love, innocence, birth, new beginnings, sympathy, and spirituality.
1. Find a Vase: Clean your Vase and fill it with fresh clean water. Be sure to mix in the flower food included in your order.
2. Unpack your Roses: Carefully and gently unpack your flowers from the wrap, ready for styling.
3. Remove Leaves & Trim Stems: Remove extra leaves at the bottom of each stem. Give the stems a fresh clean cut at a 45* angle.
4. Style your flowers: Put the flowers in the vase, style and rearrange them until you're happy with the way the bouquet looks.
5. Keep them Cool: Watch as your flowers bloom. Remember to keep them away from direct sunlight. Change the water every two days.
Fairtrade means fairer trading conditions and opportunities for producers in Africa to invest in their businesses and communities for a sustainable future.
Flowers: Fairtrade certified and sourced from Karen Roses, who are a Fairtrade Producer.
At Purpink Business, we ensure that all gift items ordered will be delivered to you in good condition anywhere you are in Kenya.
We know how important safe and fast delivery is to you so we strive to deliver all your gifts in the shortest time possible.
We have different shipping methods depending on your location. Refer to out shipping zones for more information about locations.